What is Train TV?
Train TV has the license to sell the commercial time on the information screens in the S-trains in and around Copenhagen.
We have 2.806 screens in 135 S-train units.
The content is shown in a loop with a maximum duration of 20 minutes, which is the average travel time for a passenger. In addition to commercials, the screens are showing news and travel information.
The passengers are “captured” in the train and have the time to be open to and receive and react on the information and offers that we show them on their journey.
What is the reach?
In just 1 week you reach more than ½ million unique viewers in the S-trains and in just 2 weeks you reach more than every 3rd person in the Capital Region. Download our Profile of Train TV viewers and see many more numbers about our coverage.
What is the price?
The price depends on the details of the campaign:
- How long (days, weeks, months) do you want the campaign shown?
- How many seconds (duration) is the campaign material?
- Do you want to show it in a specific area or in the entire S-train system?
- Do you want it shown in all dayparts or only some specific parts of the day?
- Frequenzy (Standard, Boost or Superboost)?
Please contact us for a specific price for your campaign – see our contact information here >
Campaign material (video or .jpg) must be 16:9 format (minimum 1280x720 pixels) and can be delivered by web transfer of own choice. Please download our Material Specifications for further information.